European Centre of Independent Certification in E-Learning (ECICEL) is a European non-governmental organization governed by a council and officers. It was established in 2010 to improve quality in e-learning industry by maintaining educational standards and promoting modern teaching and administrative practices. ECICEL provides services to colleges, schools, universities, and training organizations around the world. With over 13 years of experience, ECICEL offers a unique insight into the global online education market.
In 2022, ECICEL opened a new chapter in its history by becoming part of the certification association, offering new opportunities by providing ISO certification services for standards ISO 9001 and 21001 to its members.
We evaluated 127 educational providers worldwide, including those at the earliest stages of development to those serving over 10,000 students annually. Universities, schools, colleges, and training centers – these inspiring institutions have left a lasting impression in our hearts and in the global arena.
Follow us on social media
ECICEL membership is a journey, not just a one-time event. We build lasting partnerships with our institutions to drive consistent quality over the long term.Robert Thomson – Viсe President
What we offer?
Provider complied with the Accredited Membership
Provider complied with the Approved Membership
Provider satisfied conditions according to the standard ISO 21001
ECICEL Accreditation Handbook provides a comprehensive guide to our evaluation process and procedures. Responsibility for assuring the quality of an institution rests first with the institution itself. To download the book please use the link below.
- ECICEL Partners with E-Learning Quality Network to Enhance E-Learning Quality Standards
- ECICEL Launches Updated E-Learning Quality Standard to Revolutionize Online Education
- Abdou Diouf International Conference Centre to Host CICAD in Dakar, Senegal in May 2023
- Pausing Membership Applications from Russia
- IBEForuM Hosts the Digital Learning APAC Summit | Supported by ECICEL
- ECICEL Supports Digital Learning India Summit – Resolve the Obstacles Faced by the Indian Education Sector