Accreditation is a primary means of quality assurance distance education and a significant resource for quality improvement. It follows a rigorous assessment of a provider’s administrative and tutorial methods and educational materials, to ensure that all Standards are met.
It is open to all providers of distance learning, online or e-learning, and other open learning or flexible learning courses. To gain accreditation, providers must show that they meet our standards.
Once accredited, providers are monitored to ensure that students continue to receive good service and are re-assessed at least once every two years.
- To begin the process of accreditation the institution has to fill application having previously marked the number of education programs, the number of specialists as well as the main business processes. Application for accreditation is being considered in the course of 7-21 days.
- Upon filing the application, the institution has to join ECICEL membership since accreditation is possible only for Accredited members of ECICEL society.
- A board of Commission specialized in the sphere of activities of your institution is formed with the purpose of carrying out audit of the institution. It takes place in 3 steps.
- At first stage, Commission give audit of the course materials and distance learning system.
- At second stage Commission estimate specialists of your institution;
- System of central administration, as well as interview with the head of the centre, make the third stage;
- In case of positive result of all three stages, the institution gets ECICEL accreditation. In case if any of the stages does not meet ECICEL demands the board writes out discrepancies and gives time for corrections. Providing during this time corrections will be left untouched our institution is at liberty to reject the request for obtaining It. The fee for doing so is not paid back. It is valid for 1 years with the possibility of further extension.
Once you have read all the information on this website, should you still have any questions you are invited to contact our office by email.